[Differential] [Commented On] D1761: Extend LRO support to accumulate more than 65535 bytes

hselasky (Hans Petter Selasky) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jun 18 10:50:36 UTC 2015

hselasky added a comment.

lstewart: We can generate a paper documenting the benefits of enlarging the IP-packet input payload, so that we can fully understand what is going on. Going the multipacket approach seems a bit more tricky, hence it involves changing the TCP and posibly also if_output() calls needs to handle this aswell, though not impossible.

lstewart: What should an mbuf accessor that computes the total pktheader payload for multiple mbufs be called?

m_pkthdr_chain_length(m) ??

REPOSITORY
  rS FreeBSD src repository

REVISION DETAIL