Realtek Issues (re) on PC Engines APU1 Board...

Karl Pielorz kpielorz_lst at tdx.co.uk
Sun Jun 14 11:28:26 UTC 2015

--On 12 June 2015 08:53:03 -0700 Adrian Chadd <adrian at freebsd.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If this works for people then we should document this somewhere and
> include the firmware/tool.

I upgraded the firmware (board shipped with 'production 4/5/2014') -
upgraded to '9/8/2014 "beta"' - and so far, this does appear to have fixed
the problem.

The 'TinyCore Linux installer' PC Engines have on their site (as a windows
.exe that creates a bootable USB) comes with the latest 'beta' firmware
[which I installed].

I've let PC Engines know as well that (touch wood!) - this seems to fix the
issue...

-Karl