[Differential] [Commented On] D1711: Changes to the callout code to restore active semantics and also add a test-framework and test to validate thecallout code (and potentially for use by other tests).

rrs (Randall Stewart) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 29 18:41:26 UTC 2015

rrs added a comment.

jhb

The only reason I put the test stuff in this patch is its the only way to validate the patch, and
that is something we really need in the callout system is a way to validate that its working
correctly since this stuff tends to be very subtle and a bit of a head banger ;-)

I can easily split this patch in two, and move the test framework into a second patch. The callout
stuff is definitely not dependent on it other than for validation..

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1711

To: rrs, gnn, rwatson, adrian, sbruno, lstewart, imp, hselasky
Cc: jhb, kostikbel, emaste, delphij, neel, erj, freebsd-net