Netmap support for Linux Containers (veth)

Luke McHale lam89 at tamu.edu
Thu Jan 29 02:17:45 UTC 2015

Hello Dr. Luigi Rizzo,

Thank you for your quick reply!  I’m glad to see veth is already in the works.  While I am new to netmap, we are aiming to utilize it in several of our projects.  I currently have two tasks, including:
- patch veth
- patch eTSEC (gianfar) controller

Since these tasks are gating our current work, we would really appreciate any insight/pointers you may have and if possible, access to a repository with preliminary veth modifications.  Any assistance you can provide in jump-starting our efforts would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Luke