[Differential] [Updated, 895 lines] D1711: Changes to the callout code to restore active semantics and also add a test-framework and test to validate thecallout code (and potentially for use by other tests).

rrs (Randall Stewart) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jan 28 20:56:20 UTC 2015

rrs updated this revision to Diff 3503.
rrs added a comment.

This addresses all of the concerns of Hans.
I still need help with getting MK_TESTKERN to properly be
placed in the /mk infrastructure, I have pending queries to GNN and JHB on this...

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1711?vs=3498&id=3503

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1711