[Differential] [Request, 30 lines] D1707: sfxge: access statistics buffers under port lock

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed Jan 28 09:19:17 UTC 2015

El día Wednesday, January 28, 2015 a las 09:12:42AM +0000, arybchik (Andrew Rybchenko) escribió:

> arybchik created this revision.
> arybchik added a reviewer: gnn.
> arybchik added a subscriber: freebsd-net.
>
> REVISION SUMMARY
>   Allow access to statistics data not only from sysctl handlers.
>
>   Submitted by:   Boris Misenov <Boris.Misenov at oktetlabs.ru>
>   Sponsored by:   Solarflare Communications, Inc.
>
> BRANCH
>   /head

Hello,

My I kindly opt to move such state message to another list, or create
one for this purpose? This list, freebsd-net@, is more a discussion list
as it says:

    About freebsd-net
    English (USA)

    Discussions of networking in general and TCP/IP source code in particular.

Thanks in advance

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
1989-2014: The Wall was torn down so that we go to war together again.