dragonflybsd's ipfw

Sato Kentney satokentney at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 05:12:25 UTC 2015

Hi,
I get below from another email this morning, the ipfw can add dynamic rules
according to below email.

*You can manually insert a state as below and the state will be maintain by
ipfw itself.*
*ipfw state add rulenum 100 udp 192.168.1.1:0
<http://192.168.1.1:0/> 8.8.8.8:53 <http://8.8.8.8:53/> expiry +600*
*so you dont need to implement the logic to maintain the IP addresses or
configure any crontab to remove..*
*different state can have different expiry or "life time"*

ありがとう
佐藤柯德