configuring bridge to route L2 packets from one interface to the other

Sinha, Prokash psinha at panasas.com
Thu Feb 5 21:27:43 UTC 2015

Finally able to coax it to get laggs bound to the bridge. Let me see thru kgdb ...

From: <Sinha>, Prokash Sinha <psinha at panasas.com<mailto:psinha at panasas.com>>
Date: Thursday, February 5, 2015 1:09 PM
To: "freebsd-net at freebsd.org<mailto:freebsd-net at freebsd.org>" <freebsd-net at freebsd.org<mailto:freebsd-net at freebsd.org>>
Subject: Re: configuring bridge to route L2 packets from one interface to the other

I got the bridge device created ( kernel config needed to be changed ).

But don't know how the add works -

Is it because of the lagg ???

018780222f020d# ifconfig bridge0 addm bge0 addm bge1
ifconfig: BRDGADD bge0: Invalid argument

Thanks,
-p