[Differential] [Commented On] D1711: Changes to the callout code to restore active semantics and also add a test-framework and test to validate thecallout code (and potentially for use by other tests).

hiren (hiren panchasara) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 4 08:01:40 UTC 2015

hiren added a comment.

>>! In D1711#59, @rrs wrote:
> Hiren:
>
> Ok looking at kern_timeout.c thats a call to
> class->lc_lock(c_lock, lock_status);
>
> If my 10.x matches yours.

It's not :-(

Looks like what we have here is not stock stable10 really. I'll check all the details and get back first thing in the morning tomorrow.

Thanks for checking and sorry for the trouble.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1711

To: rrs, gnn, rwatson, lstewart, jhb, kostikbel, hselasky, adrian, imp, sbruno
Cc: hiren, jhb, kostikbel, emaste, delphij, neel, erj, freebsd-net