[Differential] [Commented On] D1711: Changes to the callout code to restore active semantics and also add a test-framework and test to validate thecallout code (and potentially for use by other tests).

rrs (Randall Stewart) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 4 07:23:41 UTC 2015

rrs added a comment.

Sbruno: I have a hard time connecting the dots between the kernel panic's you are seeing
and the callout system (especially the changes I made above). You were getting a spin-lock held
too long right?

hiren:

This looks interesting to me, it is definitely something I would like to look at. I assume you
are on 10.stable like Sean?

Note please email me at rrs at netflix.com .. unfortunately my mail server is down and I am about a 3 hour
drive away from it ;-(

REVISION DETAIL