[Differential] [Commented On] D1761: Extend LRO support to accumulate more than 65535 bytes

adrian (Adrian Chadd) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 3 18:44:33 UTC 2015

adrian added a comment.

*laugh* I know you're not; I'm just worried that we'll have lots of subtle bugs here and there with the semantics of "sometimes the length is in ip_hdr; sometimes the length is in m_pkthdr; and there's no clear definition of when we should check both."

If we had a clearer definition of that and we had accessor macros that abstracted that away, it'll make things clearer and it'll give us a place to put assertions about our assumptions.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1761

To: hselasky, rmacklem, rrs, glebius, gnn, emaste, imp, adrian, bz, rwatson
Cc: freebsd-net