bugzilla chatter?

hiren panchasara hiren at strugglingcoder.info
Wed Aug 5 17:26:45 UTC 2015

On 08/05/15 at 09:08P, John-Mark Gurney wrote:
> Kubilay Kocak wrote this message on Thu, Aug 06, 2015 at 01:13 +1000:
> > Perhaps a net-bugs or similar?

I agree to the idea of keeping lists like this bugzilla-spam free.

> I both like this idea and don't like this idea...  I understand part
> of the point to pointing them at the public list is to gain more
> exposure to the bugs,

Which is also really important. Like the work by Sean that caused this
discussion is extremely useful. Many tickets/issues in Intel drivers got
attention/resolved because of that.

> I have a feeling that most people on the list can't or don't want to
> deal with it, and by moving it to a different list, the people who
> can and will do something about it can subscribe, the problem is
> getting those people subscribed...  If we don't get enough people
> subscribed, then there isn't much point...

Well said and totally agree but that seems like the only way to keep
this list sane/readable.

> btw, if this works, we should do it for all the main categories..

Yeah, we can start with this one list and see how it goes.

Cheers,
Hiren