[Solved] Re: IP fast forwarding and setkey

Paul S. contact at winterei.se
Sun Sep 21 14:01:33 UTC 2014

So, just to notify -- I got a copy of the pfsense port of OpenBGPD
(available from the pfsense-tools repository -- see
https://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=76132.0) and TCP-MD5 indeed
does work in the build.

Configuring local-address per peer is mandatory, however. I think it
uses that to configure the SPDs.

Cheers!