ixgbe CRITICAL: ECC ERROR!! Please Reboot!!

Marcelo Gondim gondim at bsdinfo.com.br
Wed Sep 10 14:22:59 UTC 2014

On 09/09/2014 01:06, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A bunch of us spent a whole bunch of time on the driver before and
> after 10.0-REL happened to squish a number of ixgbe hanging and out of
> order bugs.
>
> Please update. :)
>

> -a

Dear

Yesterday performed the following tasks:

- I removed the front door of the rack in the datacenter.
- I increased by 100% the speed of the fans.
- I removed the dust filter that was in front of the server, letting air
circulate more easily.

I'll wait a few days to see if the crashes will stop.

Thanks to everyone and if the problem happens again, I'll let you know. :)

Cheers,