Multipath TCP for FreeBSD v0.4

Nigel Williams njwilliams at swin.edu.au
Mon Sep 8 01:32:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

We recently released a new tech report "Design Overview of Multipath TCP
version 0.4 for FreeBSD-11" [1]. The report provides some details on
various aspects of the implementation (session management, data-level
retransmission etc), as of the most recent v0.4 patch [2].

cheers,
nigel

[1] http://caia.swin.edu.au/reports/140822A/CAIA-TR-140822A.pdf
[2] http://caia.swin.edu.au/urp/newtcp/mptcp/tools.html