Ticket Received - [#17163] DELIVERY REPORTS ABOUT YOUR E-MAIL

BrandMyMail support at brandmymail.freshdesk.com
Tue Oct 28 04:05:43 UTC 2014

 Dear Freebsd-net,  We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created with Ticket ID - 17163. A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response.(usually within 24 hours).  To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit  http://brandmymail.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/17163  Thank you for your patience.  Sincerely, BrandMyMail Support Team