Open vSwitch FreeBSD/libpcap port

Miller, Zachary zmiller at cyberpointllc.com
Wed Oct 15 21:48:02 UTC 2014

I saw on the website that there was an outdated port of OVS to use libpcap
and FreeBSD. Due to the packet capture card that I am using I need to
compile OVS to use libpcap. Is anyone aware of any more recent efforts to
port more recent versions of OVS to use libpcap?

Thanks,

Zachary Miller

If you believe you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately, delete the e-mail from your computer and do not copy or
disclose it to anyone else.

The information in this email constitutes the proprietary information of
Cyber Point International, LLC (DBA CyberPoint), and should be accessed only
by the individual to whom it is addressed. The information in this email and
any attachments may not be used, copied or disclosed without the consent of
CyberPoint. CyberPoint is not responsible for any damages caused by your
unauthorized use of the materials in this email.