Regarding Netmap in VM

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Tue May 27 03:00:01 UTC 2014

I don't think we've ever tried this at Intel either. I had meant to check
the ixv code to
see if it had your code in it Luigi but got distracted, if it doesn't then
it obviously can't
work for the case of a VM.

I think with the new 40G VF driver, when that gets committed it might be
desirable to
have netmap support.

And, although we don't have SRIOV yet... that should be changing before
long :)

Jack