9.2 ixgbe tx queue hang (packets that exceed 65535bytes in length)

Christopher Forgeron csforgeron at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 23:13:14 UTC 2014

Ah, I appreciate your efforts Rick - If you have any final parting hints,
please let me know. I'm opening up access from my IDE so I can look at this
with something a bit more advanced than the default vi.

For the record, I was printing the flags out as an unsigned long, so that
should be decimal.

BTW - I feel this is more than just ixgbe - Here's a netstat -m line from a
10.0-STABLE vm running e1000 em0 and vmware's vmx0

0/549/0 requests for mbufs denied (mbufs/clusters/mbuf+clusters)

Still 549 more denied mbufs than any of my other FreeBSD systems.