[CFT]: ipfw named tables / different tabletypes

Alexander V. Chernikov melifaro at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jun 6 13:42:11 UTC 2014

On 06.06.2014 17:31, Ian Smith wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Jun 2014 00:10:26 +0800, bycn82 wrote:
Guys, I do understand that this is an important discussion about useful
ipfw feature,
but can you please stop invading this (totally unrelated) topic and
return to original one?

Thank you.