Do anyone use amd(8) on -CURRENT or 10.0? Does it crash for you?

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Sun Feb 16 20:42:12 UTC 2014

Hello, Freebsd-net.

 I'm trying to use amd(8) with default configuration to have fast and easy
access to my NFS server from laptop (in local home network), and it
coredumps on 10.0-RELEASE and recent 11.0-CURRENT on amd64 machine. I didn't
add any special to configs or maps, but "cd /net/<server>/usr/home" crashes
it and I got "tiemout" from shell (?).

 Mounting these shares by hands (with "mount -t nfs")) to directories like
"/mnt" works perfectly.

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>