netmap pipes (Re: vnet + netmap: how is it possible?)

Dennis Yusupoff dyr at smartspb.net
Tue Feb 11 11:07:01 UTC 2014

Luigi, it will be really brilliant if you would be kind to show more
examples of use netmap with pipes, netgraph modules (for example,
ng_netflow) and so on, because many of network engineers use FreeBSD
without as strong programming skills as you have. At least I'm the one
of they. ;)

BTW, Ermal, are the any chances to see you patches for work dummynet in
the PF?