Intel Support for FreeBSD

John-Mark Gurney jmg at funkthat.com
Wed Aug 13 23:49:57 UTC 2014

Barney Cordoba wrote this message on Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 14:58 -0700:
> This kind of stupidity really irritates me. The commercial use of FreeBSD is the only reason that there is a project, and anyone with 1/2 a brain knows that companies with products based on freebsd can't just upgrade their tree every time some geek gets around to writing a patch. Maybe its the reason that linux sucks but everyone uses it? 10 years later, some old brain dead mentality.

Clearly your gripe is w/ Intel, not the FreeBSD community..  Intel
changed how they supported their driver..  We cannot change what Intel
does...

Please go complain to your vendor, and as you're a commercial user of
their hardware, they should listen to you...

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579