tutorial on Netmap in Mountain View - Aug.28

Luigi Rizzo rizzo at iet.unipi.it
Mon Aug 4 09:59:55 UTC 2014

In case someone (especially those in the bay area) is interested:
I will give a half day tutorial on netmap at Hot Interconnects,
in Mountain View on August 28, 2014

	http://www.hoti.org/hoti22/tutorials/#tut4

This tutorial targets hardware vendors, network engineers, and
researchers looking for solutions to: OS support for high speed NICs;
efficient software packet processing techniques for SDN products;
high speed networking in VMs. We will show how to achieve these
results using netmap.

	cheers
	luigi

(P.S. I have no financial interest in the event. I am posting the info
because I think it might be useful to people on this list, and of course
having a larger audience at the tutorial will generate more interesting
feedback from participants)