DCTCP implementation

hiren panchasara hiren.panchasara at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 01:24:28 UTC 2014

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 10:37 PM, Midori Kato <katoon at sfc.wide.ad.jp> wrote:
> Hi FreeBSD developpers,
>
> I'm Midori Kato. I'm working on the DCTCP implementation in the FreeBSD with
> Lars Eggert. I mail you because I would like to ask you a code review and
> testing. The attached patch is not good enough to test our code. Please give
> me your message. I will send an ECN marking implmenetation in dummynet and
> test scripts personally to you.

Midori,

First thing I noticed in your dctcp.patch is that you are dropping
r256920 which adds a new argument tlen to DELAY_ACK() macro. I also
see you removed and re-added that macro definition without any changes
to it.

Is that intentional? If not, can you please fix that and resend the patch?

It is usually a good idea to work on -HEAD for such things so
patching/committing is easier.

cheers,
Hiren