mipv6

Lawrence Stewart lstewart at freebsd.org
Mon May 13 05:30:08 UTC 2013

On 05/09/13 11:51, Ouyahia Nourimane wrote:
> hello, i'm a student
> i have a project about mipv6 and i wish that you can help me
> i want to test mipv6 with freebsd but i didn't realize how to configure
> kame
> which is the last version that support kame and can you give me iso image
> of this version with kame ...
> i'm waiting your answer

I was involved in some experimental research with the KAME MIPv6 code
many years ago [1]:

L. Stewart, M. Banh, G, Armitage, "Implementing an IPv6 and Mobile IPv6
testbedusing FreeBSD 4.9 and KAME," CAIA Technical Report 040331A, March
2004

The code stopped being developed around that time so I'm guessing the
FreeBSD 4.x series and 5.x series are the most recent FreeBSD versions
you would be able to easily get the KAME code running on.

Cheers,
Lawrence

http://caia.swin.edu.au/reports/040331A/CAIA-TR-040331A.pdf