mipv6

Takuya ASADA syuu at dokukino.com
Thu May 9 10:45:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

I know some of people who were worked on Mobility support on KAME project,
and the code is still available on KAME site:
http://www.kame.net/dev/cvsweb2.cgi/kame/kame/sys/netinet6/

But it's for FreeBSD 5, probably not able to compile recent version of
FreeBSD anymore.
I guess there's no porting work, so if you want to use it, you need to port
it.

# Maybe not too difficult though?