bce(4) panics, 9.2rc1 [redux]

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 31 06:54:59 UTC 2013

[Added yougari@ and davidch@ to the To:/Cc: list]

 I confirmed that my issue reported on -current@ is due to the bxe(4)
 driver (BCM57711).  If it is disabled, shutdown works fine without
 NMI.

 Also, I received several reports about the same box that NMI occurred
 even on bge(4) (BCM5717) driver when probing during power-cycle test.
 The probability was about once per 30 power-cycles.  Once it
 occurred, an AC on/off cycle was required (resetting a system
 reproduced the NMI in the same timing).

Sean Bruno <sean_bruno at yahoo.com> wrote