Please implement patch in PR180893

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Sat Jul 27 21:55:31 UTC 2013

Sure, but it would be nice to file bugs with VMware and such to ensure
they fix their bugs.

Anyone have any issue with this? The issue I have is the if_printf(),
it should be rate limited at the very least. It would also be nice to
have a different counter to reflect that kind of dropped packet..

2c,

adrian