ALTQ support for octe driver

Daniel Engberg diizzyy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 09:57:01 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks to the hard work by FreeBSD's Cavium developers and the community we
now have support for the EdgeRouter Lite boxes in -CURRENT and they're
working quite well. Since the devs are bit busy with other projects I
though I'd put up an open request of making the octe driver ALTQ aware.
This would be a very nice addition to a cheap FreeBSD firewall/gateway that
performs well overall. Unfortunately I'm not able to do it myself due to
lack of knowledge of the inner workings but it seems quite easy looking at
the old patch archive over here:
http://people.freebsd.org/~mlaier/ALTQ_driver/ . If needed I can on the
other hand test patches.

Thanks in advance