FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE + bge0 == watchdog timeout

Kajetan Staszkiewicz vegeta at tuxpowered.net
Sun Feb 24 10:06:52 UTC 2013

Dnia sobota, 23 lutego 2013 o 04:54:07 Marc Fournier napisał(a):
> We just picked up 5 new HP DL 360p Gen8 E5-2630 2P servers … just installed
> 9.1-RELEASE, and it looks like all of the hardware is detected properly,
> and being configured …
>
> After reboot, I start getting the 'watchdog timeout - resetting' message on
> bge0 … I've searched the web, and found the references to setting:

Have a look at the following patch:

http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=243546

When I encountered the same error on Dell machines, using bge driver from HEAD
helped me, although it seems that the aforementioned patch should be enough.

--
| pozdrawiam / greetings | powered by Debian, CentOS and FreeBSD |
|  Kajetan Staszkiewicz  | jabber,email: vegeta()tuxpowered net  |