debug em driver code after applying patch

h bagade bagadeh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 14:44:31 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I applied patch on em driver code and I want to check how it is working on
different situations. I need to put some output in different parts of the
code to trace what's going on in different situations.
I've tried to write to files or executing commands(like echo) using system
function, but in these two methods, by adding headers some conflicting
issues happen which I don't know how to resolve!

I've tried to use it's macros like INIT_DEBUGOUT to print some messages but
it only works on startup, not when the system is running!

I don't know how to print out messages to debug the code?! Is there anybody
to help me handle it? I really need help.