Intel 10GBase-LR Ethernet card detected as 10GBase-SR

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 01:30:24 UTC 2011

You should be happy to know, you goaded me into doing a bit of investigation
this afternoon, and I've discovered there is a way to do this on the fly...

So stay tuned, I have some other issues I must handle tomorrow, but shortly
I will update HEAD with updated code that will finally make this happen as
it
should :)

Jack