Mobile IPv6

Keiichi SHIMA keiichi at iijlab.net
Tue Oct 19 05:26:32 UTC 2010

Hello,

I was working on the code long time ago.

Unfortunately we couldn't merge our work to the FreeBSD main stream, mainly because our development power was not enough.  Also, in the latter stage of development, we were focusing on NetBSD.  The code can be found on sourceforge (http://sourceforge.net/projects/shisa/), but it is almost 2 years old...

---
Keiichi SHIMA
Research Laboratory, IIJ Innovation Institute  <keiichi at iijlab.net>
WIDE Project <shima at wide.ad.jp>