[patch] ng_netflow

Дмитрий Замураев gigabyte.tmn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 03:25:31 UTC 2010

If you can, add information abount AS numbers too.
ASN patch for 16-bit ASN's for V5 protocol:
http://www.stasyan.com/devel/ng_netflow/patch_asnum_1
Proto V5 can't handle 32-bit ASN unlike V9.

But I can't understand why it's not working for me,
AS numbers exists for first time after I was load AS information to node,
but  after  some  minutes  I  have't see any AS information in netflow
datagrams.