kern/144898: [wpi] [panic] wpi panics system

Dominic Fandrey kamikaze at bsdforen.de
Sun Aug 22 17:50:04 UTC 2010

The following reply was made to PR kern/144898; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dominic Fandrey <kamikaze at bsdforen.de>
To: Bernhard Schmidt <bschmidt at techwires.net>
Cc: bug-followup at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: kern/144898: [wpi] [panic] wpi panics system
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 19:48:46 +0200

 On 22/08/2010 15:38, Bernhard Schmidt wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > please give attached patch a shot, it should fix the issues with the
 > RFKill button.
 >
 > Currently I'm not able to reproduce the other issues, I don't have 8
 > GB RAM though.

 I have now both your patch an Alex's patch applied and everything
 seems to be working. I hope both patches make it into RELENG_8.

 I'll get back to you once I've used it for a time. Alex's patch
 already fixed the panic when turning the radio switch off, but
 with your patch I can also connect to a network more than once.

 Regards