IPSEC_ESP and IPSEC_FILTERGIF in 7.2 kernel config file

Sam Wan sam at ip6.com.au
Sun May 10 02:15:03 UTC 2009

I tried to build a kernel include the following options, but it failed
with something like "unknown option IPSEC_ESP and IPSEC_FILTERGIF..."

options         IPSEC                   #IP security
options         IPSEC_ESP               #IP security
options         IPSEC_FILTERGIF  #filter ipsec packets from a tunnel
#options        IPSEC_NAT_T

How do I enable ipsec in 7.2? do I have to rebuild the kernel with the
IPSEC options built-in? and which options are supported at the moment?

Thanks