ndis and USB wirelless ethernet

Nikos Vassiliadis nvass9573 at gmx.com
Thu Jun 25 12:17:11 UTC 2009

Weongyo Jeong wrote:
> Could you please test with attached patch and show me the result?

The repeating warning message went away and the ndis0 interface
appeared. Now, when I try to 'up' the interface, ifconfig gets
stuck in KeWFS state. If I try a second ifconfig, it will show
the ndis0 in up state, though I am not sure it really is. Any
subsequent command(assign an IP address, change media, change
MTU etc) fails. The ether command also stucks in KeWFS.

Thanks a lot for the patch Weongyo, if you have any other
idea, I'll be happy to test it!

Nikos