kern/133572: [ppp] [hang] incoming PPTP connection hangs the system

Dennis Melentyev dennis.melentyev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 06:20:07 UTC 2009

The following reply was made to PR kern/133572; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dennis Melentyev <dennis.melentyev at gmail.com>
To: bohdan200 at gmail.com
Cc: bug-followup at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: kern/133572: [ppp] [hang] incoming PPTP connection hangs the
	system
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 08:51:39 +0300

 Not sure. I had no PPPoE. Only PPTP connections.
 One is outgoing VPN to ISP and 10 incoming VPNs for employees.
 Also, my configuration used to have two uplinks with extensive use of
 policy based routing and forwarding.
 daemons: mpd4, pf.

 It is possible that I have some kind of loops in routing, it was not
 very professional set-up :)

 BTW, I have no possibility to reproduce the problem since I've
 downgraded system to 7.1.

 /dennis

 2009/6/8 Bohdan Tymkiv <bohdan200 at gmail.com>:
 > Dennis,