panic with ng_ipfw+ng_car and net.inet.ip.fw.one_pass=0

Oleg Bulyzhin oleg at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jun 4 20:47:23 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 09:03:11PM +0400, Oleg Bulyzhin wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 01, 2009 at 11:12:45AM +0300, Mikolaj Golub wrote:
>
> > It looks the problem has not drawn much attention :-).
>
> I was on vacation so did not reply in time.
> Dummynet like solution is not enough, dummynet is affected by this problem
> too.
> I'll send patch to you for testing tomorrow.

Please test attached patch and let me know results.
Patch made for -current and it changes ABI, so rebuilding ipfw with new
headers required.

--
Oleg.

=== Oleg Bulyzhin -- OBUL-RIPN -- OBUL-RIPE -- oleg at rinet.ru ===