NATT patch on current

VANHULLEBUS Yvan vanhu at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jan 16 02:06:31 PST 2009

Hi.

The netipsec.c patch should not have been present, it has probably
been generated either by a manipulation error from myself or by some
race condition between a svn up and a svn diff to produce the patch.

Please test the following patch:
http://people.freebsd.org/~vanhu/NAT-T/patch-natt-test-TRUNK-2009-01-16.diff
It also have updated values for INP_ESPINUDP* flags, so you DO NEED to
also recompile ipsec-tools !!!

The patch has been generated from a new svn diff, so it will apply
cleanly.
It seems to compile, but I could NOT test it as I have strange
compilation issues with some other part of kernel's sources (in
ata/atapci/chipsets, on which I do not have any modifications...),
even with a tree without modifications and a GENERIC kernel...

If that patch is ok, I'll remove soon the previous patch
(http://people.freebsd.org/~vanhu/NAT-T/patch-natt-test-HEAD-2008-07-21.diff)
as it contains at least one wrong patch.

Yvan.