BOB Alert: Please Read This**

Bank of Baroda. customer.alert at bankofbaroda.com
Sun Feb 15 16:46:40 PST 2009

   [1]Bank of Baroda
   [2][USEMAP:weblinks_india.gif]
   [3]Click to register for regular updates

                           Dear Baroda Customer,
        We recently reviewed your account because we know your past
    experience, we are to protect your account from being accessed by an
     unauthorized third party. Therefore, as a preventative measure, we
       have temporarily limited access to sensitive account features.

   To restore your account access, we need you to confirm your identity,
      to do so click the secure link below and proceed to verify your
                                information:

                         [4]http://bobibanking.com
     Important Notice You are strictly advised to match your sensitive
             details correctly to avoid further complications.

   Thank for Banking with Us.

   Bank of Baroda
   Online Customer Service

   [brown1.gif]

   [5]Powered by Emovez
   © 2008 Bank of Baroda. All rights reserved. [6]Disclaimer For optimum
   view of this site you must have IE 5.0 and 1024 by 768 pixels