Problem with Netgraph

Olga Knysh olgaknysh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 07:10:44 UTC 2008

Hello Mr Coobs!

My name is Olga Knysh. I am from Russia. I study at Lomonosov Moscow
State University at Physics Department and work in the Lab of Information
Technologies.

I have read Mr Coobs article about Netgraph and I am trying to make a
simple bridge
between two netcards, which are mounted at one computer.
Mr Coobs advised me to ask you.
Here is a code:

mkpeer xl0: tee divert left
name [ID_tee]: tee0
connect xl1: tee0: upper right
ngctl connect . myhook left2right

After I turn the scipt on, I get a problem, I cant ping the computer,
that works as a bridge. Could this be becoase of the fact, that the
computer with the two cards has only one IP adress for only one card.
And the information doesn't proceed to switched computer.
Can You help me to solve this problem?

Best regards,
Olga.