freebsd.org and DKIM

Byung-Hee HWANG bh at izb.knu.ac.kr
Sat Oct 11 00:48:38 UTC 2008

(i'm very sorry if this subject is not related to freebsd-net@) ;;
Hello, my name is byunghee from South Korea. And more, i'm now maintain
one port (misc/...godfather) ;; I love your policy for mailing list at
freebsd.org. But, the MIME converting is dangerous at some point.
Recently, somebody use DKIM [RFC 4871] to make truth over the Internet
at email. I don't know you are interested in DKIM, however, i wish
freebsd.org offer that other email servers can verify the DKIM
signatures if that's OK with you. What do you think of that? Or any
comments?

Sincerely,

byunghee