new little feature for sendmail

Eugene Grosbein eugen at kuzbass.ru
Sun Nov 9 07:05:21 PST 2008

Hi!

Please give me advice on how to contribute new small feature
to sendmail vendor code? I've discussed it in comp.mail.sendmail,
it adds new flag -F to socketmap definition so ruleset may tell
socketmap's permanent lookup failure (PERM) from 'not found' (NOTFOUND)
error, for example:

LOCAL_CONFIG
Kcyrus socket -a<OK> -F<NOTFOUND> -T<TMPF> local:/var/imap/socket/smmapd