/etc/exports and IPv6 networks

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Thu Mar 20 13:37:51 PDT 2008

Folks,

I spent a fair amount of time today reading through the man pages and
source code and could not find any way of specifying an IPv6 network
in /etc/exports as you can with v4 and -network/-netmask. Am I missing
something? If not, is this an update that is on someone's list somewhere?

All the NFS (v3) stuff works using IPv6 FYI, and I was able to address
my security concerns through other means. But it would still be nice
to be able to have this parallel capability.

Doug