Sangoma A301?

Kurt Buff kurt.buff at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 15:30:05 PDT 2008

Alex,

Your reminder about clear channel got me going.

I think I've got this thing configured - the wancfg program isn't
completely intuitive, but it's pretty good, and after banging around
in it, I think I've got it configured.

We're awaiting cable pull for the coax, about 200 ft from demarc to
server room, and then circuit turn-up and addressing, etc., from the
ISP.

I've configured the card with some RFC1918 addresses so that I could
complete the configuration.

ifconfig reveals those addresses on the wag1 interface after reboot,
and the messages on console indicate goodness too, so I think I'm good
to go. The ISP says the protocol will be Cisco HDLC, so that's what I
configured it with.

I know I'll have more questions later, but for now this looks like success.

Thanks,

Kurt