NAT-T + ipsec integration

VANHULLEBUS Yvan vanhu at FreeBSD.org
Fri Dec 12 09:55:02 PST 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 06:45:20PM +0200, Artyom Viklenko wrote:
> On Thursday 11 December 2008 14:39:58 VANHULLEBUS Yvan wrote:
[....]
> > Actually, you can apply a patch to src/sys and recompile your kernel
> > with IPSEC_NAT_T options.
> > Patches are available here:
> > http://people.freebsd.org/~vanhu/NAT-T/
>
> And what about patches for 6.4-RELEASE?

I just not tested on 6.4 (almost all my devices moved to 7.x, and the
remaining ones will stay in 6.3 for various reasons), but 6.3 patch
should work on 6.4 if it compiles cleanly (I did NOT check every
single kernel change between 6.3 and 6.4).

If people can test it and see some compile/runtime problems, please
report them, I'll try to fix them.

Yvan.