[GSoC - tcptest] Weekly Status Report #03

Victor Hugo Bilouro bilouro at bilouro.com
Wed Aug 6 01:21:52 UTC 2008

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 1:15 PM, Mark Atkinson <atkin901 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Victor Hugo Bilouro wrote:
>
>> Hi People,
>>
>> I posted the tcptest weekly status report at freebsd wiki.
>>
>> http://wiki.freebsd.org/VictorBilouro/Release_0.1_Iteration_3
>>
>> Other Links:
>> http://wiki.freebsd.org/VictorBilouro/TCP-IP_regression_test_suite
>> http://code.google.com/p/tcptest/downloads/list
>>
> http://perforce.freebsd.org/depotTreeBrowser.cgi?FSPC=//depot/projects/soc2008/bilouro_tcptest/src/scripts/tests
>>

> Keep up the good work.  Your package seems to be missing the psuedoipv4.py
> file/class however, and it's not in the ports/net/py-pcs port either.
>
> --
> Mark Atkinson
> atkin901 at yahoo.com
> (!wired)?(coffee++):(wired);

Ohh.. tks!

The class psuedoipv4 is on ipv4.py only in my sources ( /src/pcs/... )
There are a changed version of pcs inside my sources, so, copy it to
ports work folder and then setup.py.

To be true, my version have only few changes merged from the latest
version of PCS(gnn repository).

Unfortunaly we can't work with the latest version of pcs(from gnn
repo) because it don't work with its dependencies of ports right now.
We choose work on that after gsoc.

Best!
--
Victor Hugo Bilouro