IPFW/Divert problem...

Eric F Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Mon Nov 5 14:37:54 PST 2007

I've been working on doing some bandwidth accounting with ipfw count
rules, but I've come across a very crappy problem.  After adding the
following two lines to /etc/rc.conf, I'm posed with a question during
boot:

And there it sits, forever, waiting for an answer.  I've tried adding
natd_enable="NO", natd_enable="YES", removing natd_enable entirely
from my rc.conf file, and having IPDIVERT compiled into the kernel,
and not.  No matter what I do, I cannot get rid of this damn question!

Thanks for the speedy replies!
-----
Eric F Crist
Secure Computing Networks